Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin





So....I am truly the most unmotivated person there is.... I subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin which is Stampin' Up's monthly craft surprise kit.  Each kit should take 30 minites to complete, but I always add a little of me to each kit.   So here is the kit I started and finished today!  I really had a great Mother's Day, my wonderful husband took me to breakfast and gave me the rest of the day to craft, so I was able to finish my sample for my next class (just a bunch of girls getting together to stamp, everyone brings something to share!).  Well enough of my randomness.  Hopefully you enjoy my pictures!  One day I will get my Etsy store up and running and I can clear out my massive inventory of cards.  Let me know if you have any question or things I can improve on๐Ÿ˜€

To change the original design, I used the following Stampin' Up! products.

2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch

1-3/4" Circle Scallop Punch

Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock

Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock



No comments:

Post a Comment